Thursday, January 13, 2011

T.G.I.T.N. (Thank God its Thursday night) the weekend is near...

I'm a joke advocator, I strongly believe that a day without laughter is a day wasted. So my blog is all about my random wackiness (relating only to jokes and humor), life in general and posting jokes that I find so funny that I peed a little from laughing so hard hahaha..and also any questions about Zombies fire away!


"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." - Bill Cosby

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the life of blogging. Becareful what you say or do. The goverment is watching us all especially zombies *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you for the heads up brother! Appreciate it. Take care. Tune in for more updates alright.

    ReplyDelete